The TP-LINK Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. It is designed using Align™ 1-stream technology to provide high-speed, unrivaled wireless performance for your network at 150 Mbps. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N - Speed & RangeComplying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WA701ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. With AlignTM technology based on the IEEE 802.11n 1-stream specification shows improved performance over the existing 802.11g technology, TL-WA701ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media.
CCA Technology - Stable Wireless SignalsClear Channel Assessment (CCA) automatically avoids channel conflicts using its clear channel selection feature and fully realizes the advantages of channel binding, greatly enhanced the wireless performance. Using channel detection, CCATM ensures that only free channels may be bound with, in order to maintain a neighborly atmosphere. Also, this channel detection can also detect in real time whether a channel becomes free at which point you can change to that channel in order to multiply your data transmission rates.
Multiple Operating Modes - Easy to Build WLANSupports AP Client, Bridge, Repeater and AP operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced SecurityAs for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR701ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
QSS Button - One Button Setup SecurityCompatible with WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WA701ND features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "QSS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
PoE Supported - More Flexible DeploymentThe TL-WA701ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps makes it ideal for bandwidth consuming
- CCA™ improves wireless performance while automatically avoiding channel conflict
- Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Client, Universal/WDS Repeater, Point to Point, Point to Multi-point)
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the QSS button
- Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) assures the quality of VoIP and multimedia streaming
- Supports up to 30 meters of Power over Ethernet capability for flexible performance
- Up to 4 SSIDs and VLAN support, it allows networks administrator to segregate different services or applications to different designated users
- WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide your network with active defense against security threats
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- External detachable antennas allow for better alignment and stronger antenna upgrades
- Wall mounted available, also can be placed horizontally on a table or desk