Next-Gen Broadband Wireless CPE Technology
Patent Pending InnerFeed™ Antenna Technology. AirGrid M2 HP-20 utilizing InnerFeed technology, the new AirGrid M Series represents the evolution of outdoor broadband wireless devices. Complete antenna and radio system integration provides revolutionary cost/performance solutions to the Worldwide Broadband Industry.
Robust and Simple Product Design
AirGrid M2 HP-20 can be oriented to use either vertical or horizontal polarization. Mechanical design provides complete weatherproof performance. Activity and signal strength LED's provided for installers. Enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection enables prolonged operation in harshest environments.
Breakthrough Wireless Performance, AirMax and AirControl Support100+Mbps of real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range. AirGrid products utilize Ubiquiti's revolutionary AirMax™ TDMA protocol enabling scalable, carrier-class PtMP network performance. Additionally, AirControl™ application allows operators to centrally manage 100's of devices.System Information
- Processor Specs Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Operating Frequency 2412MHz-2462MHz
- Networking Interface 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Tx Power Up to 25dBm
- Wireless Approvals FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance YES
- Power Supply PoE 24V 0.5A Power Supply included
- Enclosure Size 11x14"
- Weight 0.2kg (feed), 0.65kg(mount), 10.8kg (reflector),
- Enclosure Characteristics Outdoor UV Stabalized Plastic
- Operating Temperature -30C to 75C
- Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Condensing
- Mounting Kit Pole Mounting Kit included
- Max Power Consumption 3.0 Watts
- Power Method Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Shock and Vibration ETSI300-019-1.4