TP-LINK's TL-PA2010KIT powerline adapters take advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA2010KIT into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With its miniature design, you’ll enjoy the flexibility of plugging it anywhere in your home!
Miniature Design, Ultra-compactWith its new ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA2010KIT are much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 28.5mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, they nearly blend completely in front of any power outlet.
Up to 200Mbps, 300 MetersWith advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA2010KIT provide users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA2010KIT are a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices--from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Reduces Power Consumption Up to 75%The TL-PA2010KIT, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular "Working" Mode to "Power-Saving" Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 75%*.*Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors
Pair Button for Easy Network Security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. It's that simple!
- Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- Press the encryption buttons—and you're done!
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps
- Miniature design, smaller than most powerline adapters at the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
- Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||1*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||2.6 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.(65×52×28.5mm)|
|Power Consumption||< 2.0 W|
|Range||300M in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Package Contents||2 * TL-PA2010 Powerline Ethernet AdaptersEthernet cable (RJ45)Resource CD,Quick Installation Guide|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux|
|Operating Temperature||0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5%~90% non-condensing|